i have been so MIA. i know. i know. i'm sure only my mom reads this now. hi mom! see you tomorrow!
but listen, folks. it is christmas card season. and between custom cards (only a few spots left this year!) and the christmas collaboration shop,
i am sorta spacey. so let's play catch up...
1. made an advent calendar using tags from the christmas collab shop this year! so very excited about it!
2. enjoying the autumn afternoons. (sadly, those trees have lost their beautiful leaves.)
3. sissy girl HAD to have her shoe one. just one. she wore it loud and proud.
4. last week miles asked me to spike his hair for our date. made my whole day.
5. i know she looks super sweet & innocent, but cammie jane is a little bit of sass & sneaks with that sweetness. always into something!
6. i think one of the hardest & most fulfilling things as a mom is learning along side your child. i do not have it all together. in fact, most days i fail at something. i know that miles is a three-year-old boy that is learning so much and i'm so very proud of how far he has come. some days we make mistakes. i'm so glad we pick ourselves back up and keep on going.
7. remember when i said she was always into something? this day i hear, "uh, mommy? sissy has something all over her face."
9. their bond is something fierce. i can't get enough of it.
a few more things:
** have you gotten your christmas collaboration card yet? the shop is open until december 10th. we are excited to make your card for you! and we are excited to give back this year. a portion of every card sale goes to support the joyful life library!
** i have been taking my friend ashleyann's snapshop class. she started the class to help teach people tips on how to get a better experience out of your phone camera! i have loved the class so far...and learned so much in such a short time. and a little birdie told me that ashleyann is offering 25% off the next course until december 1! so check it out...you won't be sorry!
**mark your calendars. there is a black friday sale up in my shop.....check back here on friday or follow me on instagram (@katykristin) for more info! you don't want to miss it. i hear there's a freebie involved. ;)
i hope you have the best thanksgiving ever. thanks for sticking around!
i am loving every second. minus the horrid stomach flu we got last week.
i could do without that.
at the end of october we...
trained to be a superman jedi very early in the morning.
went on dates & wore these around target.
saved the world in our sleep.
thanks to grammy for the best PJ's ever.
built surfboard benches during naptime on a saturday afternoon.
scott asked if this could go in the house.
greeted daddy with big, huge hugs at the end of the day.
started learning how to ride a bike!
took baths with mohawks.
visited with aunty.
she was in heaven.
dressed up for halloween.
miles and cammie jane to the rescue!!
and the best aunty EVER made her very own firetruck.
and trick or treated in that thing like a CHAMP.
and i got to spend 4 days with one of my sweetest friends.
kim came down on a saturday and we headed down to LA for a wild trip to disneyland.
she wrote an awesome recap about it here.
we had the best visit. it was much needed. & a breath of fresh air.
and when we got home from disneyland, she stayed an extra two days.
she played with my kids, watched curious george with miles on the couch,
she was gracious when i yelled at my kids.
she loved on them all day.
we had great conversation, we drank peach wine, we watched catfish.
and we were all sad when she drove away.
it was a perfect weekend.
kim, thank you for doing real life with us.
and still loving us when it is over.
can't wait til our next adventure.
october, you were a lot of fun.
let's do it again next year.
today is a day i have been waiting for for several months.
my good friend lindsay and i have been so excited to tell you about our new shop.
we have worked countless hours, we have poured our hearts and souls into this project.
we grew & we stretched ourselves & we learned how to bring our talents together.
we took a little trek to the coast a few weeks ago.
this picture makes me all sorts of happy.
grammy gave the kids some sweeeeeeet pj's.
i'd like camden's in my size please.
superheroes don't get to sleep, you know.
dragged two sick kids to the pumpkin patch on the busiest sunday of pumpkin patch season.
we lasted ten minutes.
and that may be an exaggeration.
could have been eight.
or even less.
just a little truth to start out the week right.
you know what happens on friday? the christmas collaboration shop opens.
where pen & paint meets katygirl designs.
you guys, i cannot even explain how excited i am to show you our stuff.
we have worked SO HARD to bring you so many amazing cards.
above is a little sneak peek.
and if you are the kind of person that likes a custom card with a design all to yourself,
i am offering a limited amount of custom card spots this year.
there's a button on the sidebar if you are interested.
check it out and email me to get on the schedule. >>>