1. we went to our favorite little town on the coast to celebrate scooter's birthday in style.
and we ate at our favorite place....firestone....french fries, pig sandwiches, and dr. pepper. praises.
2. made a stop at my favorite store.
3. it was 71 degrees at the ocean! so we soaked up the sun.
4. and played grass games.
5. we got our favorite milkshakes. mine is the coffee flavor. but then i was up all night so i'm not sure if it worked in my favor. do milkshakes have caffeine?
6. due to the fact that i was up all night, i just had to drink coffee out of my new anthro mug that scooter got me for christmas.
7. and totally unrelated to our little beach trip...miles' bathtub has turned into a star wars war zone...i'm not sure if that is miles' doing or scooter's? hmmmmm.....
bonus: did you all watch the broncos vs. steelers game? i had high hopes for tebow and he did not disappoint! when they scored the winning touchdown, i wet my pants a little! unfortunately, i am totally serious.
i am linking up with my friend, heatherboss. for some reason, the adorable little button isn't working for me tonight. rude.