I started my "weekend sevens" deal almost a year ago!
There have been several times that I've missed, but for the most part, I have really enjoyed finding moments in the ordinary that just stand out to me.
I tried "weekend tens" and that was too much.
And then I tried "weekend fives" and that was too few.
And then I came to "weekend sevens" and it seemed perfect.
So....here we go!
1. It was my friend Lorie's birthday this weekend so we went out to Japanese food to celebrate!
I realize I look large and in charge in this picture. I was almost tempted not to post it but I love it!
Just me and two of my closies, Davi and Alisha.
3. We took him for a ride on his bike that Gramps bought him.
He can't reach the pedals and obviously was much too little.
But we couldn't stop laughing and it was a hoot.
4. Bought chalkboard paint for baby girl's room!!
5. Made a wonderful dinner on Saturday night.
Brussel sprout recipe found here at my friend Jami's blog.
Our absolute favorite lemon honey chicken recipe found here!
6. We watched Moneyball and it was fantastic.
I loved every second of it.
7. Loved these lyrics in church:
Holy, holy, holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come.
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You.