1. sometimes on saturday mornings we go garage sale-ing.
even if we don't buy anything, which this weekend we didn't, it is still super fun.
2. we usually go to panera and pick up breakfast sandwiches and coffee drinks.
this particular saturday:
there was a really strange bike.
my egg sandwich was bomb.
my daughter slept peacefully.
we saw the SMALLEST garage sale sign i've ever seen.
and we listened to coldplay. like we do every week.
i get tired of coldplay. but scott loves it. so i comply.
3. this kid.
4. we worked on tons of house projects this weekend.
5. blew up my favorite picture.
painted a sign and hung it above my cabinets.
painted the toy chest. and added chalkboard paint to the top.
hung a cute print on the front door.
[picture is from here.]
6. my world.
7. my MIL came down on sunday to hang out with us.
we went to the mall on the day before school started. neverrrrrrrrr again.
and then when we got home, she sent scott and me out for an hour.
we went to panera and played skipbo.
scott won. but that's okay. it was my favorite part of the weekend.