hellooooooooooo everyone. this is my last weekend sevens of 2012. what.a.year. so much has happened!
maybe we should stick to this weekend first, huh?
1. started wrapping presents finally. finally. keeping it sweet & simple this year.
transformers was on tv while i watched. have any of you seen that movie? such a good movie.
i want to own all 3.
2. my close friend bought me people water for christmas.
if you watched emily & jeF this past summer, then you know what people water is.
i feel honored to have this in my possession. i would tag jeF on instagram, but i feel that he would not respond & then i'll look lame.
i mean, being excited about people water is NOT lame in itself at all.
also...who out there is watching sean's season? i am undecided. like 85% no, 15% yes. persuade me.
3. straight up gangsta with that one leg up. he threw up signs all day.
4. love my girl and her curly hair.
5. bought some red cords a few days ago. i like them.
6. my kids are sick. so much whining. but i will never take that whining for granted again.
7. dear yoda. i do not know much about you. but i know you are the best christmas lawn ornament i have ever seen. you live down the street from us and i'm nervous my husband will steal you. love, katy.
i also took a picture of a hamburger that i was eating to show you how i choose to eat my hamburgers & sandwiches. i like to eat them in an extremely straight line. i am sort of anal about it. but then i remembered how much i hate pictures of half-eaten food because they make me want to vom. so i refrained.
i will end with this. i am not sure that i've ever been so emotional over something that has happened in our country before. and i know that people have been talking about the newtown situation non-stop since it's happened and i've refrained because of lack of words. i do not want to be insensitive to those that have lost their loved ones. but my heart is so overwhelmed with this ache. and while i have always been excited about heaven, i have never been this excited about heaven. it is times like these that i am so aware that this ugly world is not our home. thank you, Jesus, for that.
lets end on a happy note! the winner for the jolly holiday giveaway is eliza!! email me & i'll get jessica your address. :)
and now you can tell me something about your weekend.